Contact us if you would like more information! Contact Us!.
SOLD! - Groen Family Farm Estate - $736,000.00
Value consideration and asking price 7/22/2020
- Located in SE ¼ of Section 6 of Crooks Township of Renville County. Approximately 4 miles south of HWY 7 and just ½ mile west of County Road number 6 Contains 155 deeded acres of which approximately 120 acres are tillable. (note that the Broberg Farm site (SE Corner) is actually rectangular in shape - Doug Groen (current renter) is farming a few of their acres)
- County Assessed Value of the property as of today: $779,000.00
- Proposal: Considering the property is very unique with non tillable acres consisting of gravel pit, pond, grove of trees, creek, and a few waste acres – The Groen family would consider selling Parcel B separately. However, parcel A will not be sold before parcel B
a. Parcel A could consist of approximately 103 acres (98 tillable ? ), with a value of $618,000.00 or [email protected] x $6180 - approximate
b. Parcel B could consist of 41 acres – approximate ; with a value of $118,000.00 ( or 22 tillable acres x $4500 = $100,000.00 plus 18 non tillable acres x $1000 = $18,000 )
- The total value of Parcel A an Parcel B would be $736,000.00 (asking price)
Note: somewhat less than the county assessed value.
- 2020 Real Estate Taxes: $4787.23
Attachments:Groen Farm - Parcel A.pdf
Groen Farm - Parcel B.pdf
Groen Farm - Plat Map.pdf
USDA - MN129_F632_T458.pdf
This information is from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed by agent. Please contact broker and or USDA F.S.A. for more information.